Sunday 6 January 2008

Unexpected meetings

This morning I woke up from some heavy knocking on my door and an unfamiliar voice! As I sleepily said "yeah?" my former room inhabitant (an asian girl) stormed in, grabbed a towel and disappeared again. Huh, what the hell is going on? I thought she's in New York. Well, she obviously isn't. Fact is now that she's staying in our living room for 3 days before she leaves for Melbourne. After just 3 hours it already looked like someone ransacked our flat. I begin to understand the frustration of my flatmate who had to live with that for about a year ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey Stephan, if she came another time to get ur towel,just mention her my name,or send her to me,,,,thats all u need to do!!!!!

Pale said...

Erm, so I tell her "go get your towel from anonymous" or what? :)